On the road

On the road

Friday, August 13, 2010

Big View

One of the good things about being a Scorpio is that you focus on the particular things that you are passionate about. Other things as I like to say you "flatline" and ignore.
This is the good and the bad about being one of the dark signs of the zodiac.
In concentrating on these things in life so passionately, I find that many times I'm totally blown away about items that are right in front of my face. I'm surprised and disgusted that I didn't see it coming.
When I was on the police department, I had to focus on what was going on around me, locally at least, it's a survival technique.
But it's the Big View as I like to call it that I miss out at times. 
I need to focus more on what is going on in the larger world around me. 
Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment