On the road

On the road

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Afternoon put

Great afternoon to blow out the cobwebs and get the old Springer out. It's a 1999. In 2000
I rode it to Daytona Bike week. Soon after that I bought my first Electra Glide. This was my touring bike so the Springer was relagated to around town. The bike is all retroed out like a 1948 model. She's always there, ready to be one of the three in my garage to be chosen. The Springer is an old friend. Not fast but has never left me stranded. So stop at your favorite bar that has Lone Star Light which in todays case was the Last Chance Saloon in old downtown Plano. I had a long conversation with a guy and his wife who had moved to Dallas from England. Nice people.
This joint is about as close to Austin as you can get in Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment