On the road

On the road

Monday, January 16, 2012

Dream

I had a dream last night, where I was sitting at a table with "Prince Philip," or "Lord George," I'm not sure. I was about to ask him about the movie "War Horse" when I received forward across the table to make a point. I knocked a very cold glass of water off the table onto the Prince, or Lord's leg as he was answering me.
His handler asked him if he was okay, so the object of my water torture immediately jumped up and started walking across a lawn shaking the water away from his leg,ankle,foot you get it.
I was really embarrassed especially when all these tourist types I guess started following him around thinking this was a celebrity acting weird just like any of us would do.
Another part of the dream had to do with a house that was in disrepair, I was crawling around the fallen walls, timbers and all.
I'm not sure why I'm putting a dream on this venue, but because dreams are supposed to mean sometime, I want to save this in case I spill water, wine, beer or sometie else on someone soon, and,er,ah I will remember this. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment