On the road

On the road

Monday, November 29, 2010

Holidays

Haven't been on here in awhile. Lots to do during Thanksgiving. For the first time since I can remember I didn't spend Thanksgiving with my family. Liz had not seen her brother in years and we went to Crockett Texas. Had a really good time however.
I know that things are changing and it has to happen. Doesn't make it easier.
What really hurt was that one of my kids didnt call on Thanksgiving to wish a good holiday. I usually don't whine about these things but this year it hit home.
I know that others experience this. "Cat's In The Cradle," is what comes to mind.
We did see Scott, Kay, and Mom on Sunday. Fun times, but being in the old house brings it home that this too will change in a few years.
Handling all this with take faith, and a promish of a better future.
It may take a complete change of venue. A new start. Don't know. Hope fully will feel better about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment